Creatine Monohydrate - Answers To Your 5 Most Commonly

Creatine is a substance that is found naturally within the muscle
cells of the body. 95% of this amino acid-based compound is found in around the skeletal muscles with the other 5% stored elsewhere in the body. This metabolite consists mainly of three key amino acids; methionine, arginine and glycene and although it can appear in many forms, the most commonly used formula is creatine monohydrate which is primarily used by athletes.

Creatine stores energy from existing amino acids that are already present in the body and also from foods that are consumed. Foods rich with creatine are fish and red meats, which is why vegetarians may benefit from taking a supplement and initially respond better than one who eats a lot of meat products.

How does creatine monohydrate work?

Creatine monohydrate is a dietary supplement used by athletes as well as bodybuilders to increase strength, increase body mass as well as to improve overall performance and muscle quality. Creatine is stored in the body as a compound called phosphocreatine which stores and provides energy for muscle contractions and also increases the body's entire energy levels as well.

What are the benefits of creatine monohydrate?

Taking creatine monohydrate has been shown to greatly improve performance, strength and muscle capacity along with helping the muscles to recover more quickly after a workout. It is useful for an increase in energy and it helps to promote lean muscle mass and improve one's endurance. It also has been used in the treatment of post-op patients whose muscles are in danger of atrophying as well as in heart patients to increase their ability to exercise for a faster recovery.

What is the usual or recommended dosage?

There are a variety of different factors and conditions which will affect dosage amounts. However, the typical, average dose for a normal man would be in the range of 10-30 grams per day. Some of the factors that can change that amount are the type of creatine monohydrate product you are taking, your body weight and your percentage of body fat. Other important aspects to take into consideration are what your individual fitness goals are and what are the type and intensities of your workouts.

Creatine monohydrate is often taken in three different phases; the loading phase, the maintenance phase and the wash out phase. The loading phase generally is 20-30 grams per day and should be taken in three to four daily dosages for at least five days. This is to saturate your muscles with creatine and help them to retain the energy-building substance better.

Next is the maintenance period where two to five grams are taken per day to maintain the level of creatine in the muscles. Most health care professionals recommend that this phase last no longer than a month, and lastly is the wash out phase which also usually lasts for one month. Of course, as is with any product or supplement, it is always recommended to follow the directions and the dosage instructions.

Are there any side effects?

Clinical research studies have shown that creatine monohydrate has proved to be safe for consumption and does not cause any serious side effects. There are rare instances of slight digestive issues or some cases of stomach discomfort
like gas or bloating in the first few weeks of use. These effects may be minimized or eradicated by lowering the dosage.

 

 

Pituitary Growth Hormone
The perfect drug. Used to treat children's growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency.

Resveratrol
The perfect Legal Steroid. A combination of fat burner and mass builder. Also boosts energy and helps mental focus.

Pituitary Growth Hormone
A peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals.

SuperDrol TM
This item becomes available on June 1, 2008!

SuperDrol TM
This item becomes available on June 1, 2008!